Three bedroom end terrace house, off street parking at front and enclosed rear yard in Chiswick Walk, an established residential area off the Doury Road, Ballymena.
Located within walking distance of the town centre and Peoples Park and close to the health centre and Dunclug College. Investment by the council and some new housing development close by has enhanced the area.
The property will appeal to first time buyers, young families or investors. No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, open plan lounge / dining area and kitchen then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking to the front and enclosed rear yard.
- UPVC front door, laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge / Dining area 7.7m x 3.35m (25'3" x 11'0")
- Open plan living and dining area. Laminate strip wood flooring, TV point and glazed UPVC rear door.
- Kitchen 4.65m x 2.55m (15'3" x 8'4")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor and splash back.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.1m x 1.7m (6'11" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with screen and electric shower over bath.
- Bedroom 1 3.42m x 2.61m (11'3" x 8'7")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 4.14m x 2.9m (13'7" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.9m x 2.4m (9'6" x 7'10")
- Single bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Concrete front garden offering off street parking.
- Enclosed concrete rear yard. Brick shed, oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.