Architecturally Designed Bungalow Set Within a Spectacular Site
A once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow set within a magnificent 3/4 acre mature site affording spectacular panoramic views from the Mourne Mountains across to Belfast Lough with Scotland beyond. The architecturally designed bungalow comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen with utility area and classic white bathroom with roll top bath. The property further offers pvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, new rainwater goods and an attached garage.
This is an opportunity not to be missed a unique home on a stunning site with unlimited potential.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, cloakroom.
- Lounge 3.89 x 5.61 (12'9" x 18'5")
- Quartz fireplace, 2 panelled radiators, picture window.
- Dining Room 5.00 x 2.78 (16'5" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
- Kitchen 2.71 x 3.25 (8'11" x 10'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, integrated extractor fan, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, tall larder, tall broom cupboard, partly tiled walls.
- Rear Lobby
- Panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 3.38 (12'1" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 2.57 (12'1" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.68 x 2.85 (12'1" x 9'4")
- Classic white suite comprising roll top, claw foot slipper bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door, gas boiler.
- Extensive mature landscaped gardens approx ¾ acre in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, patio areas, outside light and tap, Ashphalt driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.