This charming extended detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Ballyhackamore Village and its excellent range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close to hand.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises three reception rooms, plus a study and modern fitted kitchen open to a dining area with a utility room. The first floor offers four good size bedrooms, master suite to include an ensuite shower room and bathroom with white suite and fully tiled walls.
Externally, the property offers a parking area to the front leading to a garage and a private good sized garden to the rear including a large patio are and a feature decked area. This family home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs, hotpress and solid 'Oak' wood flooring.
- Lounge 18'8 x 10'9 (5.69m x 3.28m)
- (Into bay). Tiled fireplace and cornice.
- Kitchen 12'3 x 10'5 (3.73m x 3.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Open To
- Dining Room 18'5 x 11'0 (5.61m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay). Solid 'Oak' wood flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Access to garage.
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 8'5 x 6'6 (2.57m x 1.98m)
- Range of cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Study 8'3 x 7'4 (2.51m x 2.24m)
- Solid 'Oak' wood flooring.
- Living Room 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Built in shelving, solid wood flooring and sliding door to rear.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 19'5 x 10'0 (5.92m x 3.05m)
- (At widest points). Two built in robes with shelving.
- En Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 11'0 (3.73m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay). Built in open hanging area with shelves and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 11'0 (3.53m x 3.35m)
- (Into bay). Double built in robe.
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 7'0 (3.28m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front, attractive mature trees and shrubs.
Private enclosed garden to rear with lawn, patio area, decked area and garden shed.
- Garage 17'6 x 9'6 (5.33m x 2.90m)
- Oil fired boiler and roller shutter door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.