This attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, floored and sheeted roof space and matching detached garage with off street car parking and gardens to the front and rear.
This is a home worthy of your immediate attention and internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Single panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 7.45 x 3.20 (24'5" x 10'6")
- At widest point, 2 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.25 x 2.15 (10'8" x 7'1")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-in under oven and hob, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.04 x 2.66 (10'0" x 8'9")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 3.03 (10'11" x 9'11")
- At widest point, single panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.21 (9'11" x 7'3")
- Single panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space 5.33 x 3.50 (17'6" x 11'6")
- Floored, under eaves storage.
- Matching Detached Garage
- Roller shutter door.
- Front garden brick paved, enclosed rear garden, brick paved driveway.