The property, for a young family, offers ideal accommodation without breaking the budget and offers the basis of a good comfortable home. Its location just of the Bloomfield Road first and foremost provides that all important convenience for those on a daily commute to Belfast and secondly offers access to diverse shopping facilities at Bloomfield and along the Bangor Ring Road. Local schools and town centre bus routes are also readily available.
This purchase appears to be the perfect way to connect your budget to your needs, so why not make your wants a reality by coming along and viewing now.
- COVERED PORCH
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panels. Cloak space.
- LOUNGE 14'10" x 11'7" plus bay (4.52m x 3.53m plus bay)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Dado. 15 Pane bevelled glass double doors to ...
- DINING ROOM 10'0" x 10'8" (3.05m x 3.25m)
- Dado. Aluminium framed double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 19'11" x 10'2" x 5'11" into dining (6.07m x 3.10m x 1.80m into dining)
- High and low level units, 2 with glass display fronts. Granite effect laminate worktops with concealed lighting over. Single drainer sink unit. Built-in 4 ring ceramic hob and oven under. Extractor hood with light. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Walls part tiled. Dado. Ceramic tiled floor. Large understairs store/cloaks with light. Woodgrain uPVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 16'4" x 11'8" max (4.98m x 3.56m max)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9" x 8'8" (3.28m x 2.64m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'2" x 8'8" (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Hotpress with insulated hot water cylinder and external immersion heater.
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM 11'0" x 5'11" (3.35m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Shower cubicle with Triton power shower. Walls tiled to picture rail height. Stained wood floor. Extractor.
- ROOFSPACE 15'1" x 8'11" (4.60m x 2.72m)
- Floored. 3 Walls pine panelled with matching ceiling. Double glazed Velux rooflight. Rural view. Light and power. Access to undereaves storage. Access by folding ladder.
- Garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Space for garage (subject to planning).
- Garden in lawn with shrub bed and hexagonally flagged patio. Brick barbeque. Timber shed. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank, screened by trellis. Outside tap. Security light point.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.