Ardmore Court is a popular development of apartments, off the Ormeau Road, close to both Stranmillis and Queens University and provides easy access to Belfast City Centre. Fantastic restaurants, cafés and entertainment facilities are all on your doorstep as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park for getting some fresh air. The apartment itself has been finished and presented to an excellent standard throughout with shaker style fitted kitchen open to the dining / living area, balcony overlooking Ormeau Road, two bedrooms master with contemporary en-suite shower and a new white shower suite. In addition this home benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and the convenience of lift access to each floor and underground parking via electric gates. An excellent first time purchase or a home for those hoping to downsize and benefit from the convenience of the Ormeau Road.
- Communal entrance
- The property is approached by a pedestrian entrance with key pad entry and electric gates providing access to underground parking. Communal door via keypad entry to communal hallway, lift and stair access to first floor.
- First Floor Apartment
- Main front door to entrance hall. Large walk in storage area.
- Lounge /Dining 21'4 x 15'8 (6.50m x 4.78m)
- (at widest points) Tiled fire-place. Open to:
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 8'1 x 7'6 (2.46m x 2.29m)
- Shaker style kitchen with built in electric hob and double oven, sink unit, extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge. Access to glazed balcony overlooking Ormeau Road that extends round to the side.
- Bedroom One 11'2 x 11'1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points)
- Contemporary en-suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 13'5 x 8'5 (4.09m x 2.57m)
- Triple sliding robes.
- Shower Room
- Large walk in shower cubicle with glass partition and chrome shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Heated chrome towel rail. Marble effect wall panelling, pvc panelled ceiling. Spot-lights,
- The property is approached via communal pedestrian gate with keypad access, communal electric gates to underground parking area with designated space.
Communal decked patio area to the front.
- Management Company Fee
- Hampton Estates £536 every 6 months to include building insurance.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.