Situated in the heart of the ever popular Four Winds area, we are delighted to offer for sale this first floor apartment that enjoys a most convenient position within the South East Belfast Area at an affordable asking price! If you are looking for a low maintenance home either as a starter home or possibly an investment opportunity, then this well maintained apartment could be the one for you!
In brief the accommodation consists of two bedrooms, a good sized lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. In addition to this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and off street parking. However it is location where this property really shines! On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants along with picturesque walking routes, transport links and a selection of primary & post primary schools.
This property has been maintained to a good standard throughout and with a chain free onward sale, we would highly recommend immediate viewings.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door to entrance. Stairs to first floor landing. Access to loft space.
- Lounge / Dining Room 10'7 x 15'1 (3.23m x 4.60m)
- Spacious lounge / dining room with wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Additional image
- Kitchen 6'3 x 10'7 (1.91m x 3.23m)
- Fitted kitchen with a selection of upper and lower level units with stainless steel sink, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 10'8 x 10'8 (at widest points) (3.25m x 3.25m ( at widest points))
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 6'1 x 9'9 (1.85m x 2.97m)
- Single bedroom with built-in storage.
- White Bathroom suite 6'1 x 5'5 (1.85m x 1.65m)
- Fitted white bathroom suite complete with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and panelled bath with over hanging shower. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Off Street Parking
- Private off street parking for two cars to the side of the property cover in loose stone. Additional communal parking to the front of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.