A spacious end of terrace comprising three bedrooms, one good size reception room, luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining area, white bathroom suite. Conveniently located close to the Park Centre, The Royal Victoria Hospital and the Motorway network. The property also benefits oil fired central heating and PVC double Glazing. We strongly advise an early viewing so as to avoid disappointment.
** Please note pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'4 x 11'0 (4.06m x 3.35m)
- Attractive fireplace with marble hearth and surround, wooden effect strip floor, feature double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 12'8 x 13'4 (3.86m x 4.06m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring hob, underoven, plumbed for washing machine, beautiful partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH
- Build-in cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, Upvc double glazed back door.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'11 x 9'2 (3.94m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM 2 6'9 x 5'9 (2.06m x 1.75m)
- BEDROOM 3 5'9 x 5'8 (1.75m x 1.73m)
- Pillars / double gates to carparking, flagging and paving, generous privately enclosed rear garden.