We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with chrome wall mounted electric fire and wood laminate flooring and a walnut effect fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and PVC double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master bedroom with PVC double glazed double doors opening to a Juliet style balcony and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to front, garden to front and fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 13'11'' X 11'1'' (4.24m X 3.38m)
- Chrome wall mounted electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER
- Range of walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'0'' X 9'4'' AT WIDEST (4.27m X 2.84m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, PVC double glazed double doors opening to a Juliet style balcony
- BEDROOM 2 10'4'' X 9'9'' (3.15m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'9'' X 7'11'' (2.97m X 2.41m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush WC, shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Communal parking to front
Garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.