We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, Lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to garage. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a driveway leading to an attached garage, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed garden to rear with large feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 14'1'' (4.32m X 4.29m)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'3'' x 9'9'' (5.26m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'3'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (4.34m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'7'' X 9'10'' (3.23m X 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.84m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress and built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower attachment, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Driveway leading to an attached garage, light, power and utility area at rear, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, pvc double glazed back door.
Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with large feature raised decking area with step down and pebbled and paved area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.