Located in the highly sought after Rosses development, is this well proportioned four bedroom semi-detached house. This house type has proven to be a popular style in recent times, and this particular home is an excellent example. It is bright and tidy throughout, and boasts a generous sized plot.
Being situated just off the Tullygarley Road, the property is very convenient to the local shops at Rossdale. There is easy access to the M2/A26 via the Cromkill Road for those who commute. It is also close by to reputable schools such as Camphill Primary, and both Cambridge House Grammar and Ballymena Acadmey, making this an ideal home for families, or for the savvy first time buyer seeking an adaptable home in which to settle for the long term. For more information or to arrange an internal viewing contact Ulster Property Sales on 02825657700.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with both a WC and cloakroom off, lounge, open plan kitchen - dining room, utility room, four bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room) and a family bathroom. Outside there is a spacious driveway and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.71m x 1.61m (15'5" x 5'3")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Solid oak floor. Heating control panel. Alarm panel.
- Downstairs WC 2.02m x 1.77m (6'8" x 5'10")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Spacious storage cupboard / cloakroom.
- Lounge 4.18m x 3.97m (13'9" x 13'0")
- Open fire with wooden surround and granite hearth. Solid oak floor. TV point.
- Kitchen - dining room 5.76m x 3.06m (18'11" x 10'0")
- As the rear is south-west facing, the kitchen is lovely and bright, and with the sliding patio door leading onto the raised decking, it is a wonderful space for enjoying the garden too.
The kitchen offers excellent storage over a range of eye and low level units in solid oak. Integrated double oven and hob. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Recessed ceiling spotlights.
- Utility room 2.47m x 1.70m (8'1" x 5'7")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge-freezer. UPvc double glazed back door. Tiled floor. Heating control panel.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 4.27m x 1.98m (14'0" x 6'6")
- Access to attic. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.84m x 3.12m (12'7" x 10'3")
- Heating thermostat.
- Ensuite 2.61m x 1.13m (8'7" x 3'8")
- White suite. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back.
- Bedroom 2 3.74m x 3.27m (12'3" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 3 3.54m x 3.27m (11'7" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 4 2.81m x 2.47m (9'3" x 8'1")
- Bathroom 2.45m x 1.91m (8'0" x 6'3")
- Four piece white suite. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Panel bath with shower head attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- To the front is a large driveway with ample space for several cars, and a neat garden in lawn.
The back is fully enclosed with fence boundary and side gate. It has been finished in pavior brick, offering a low maintenance patio area, and raised decking to the patio doors. Also at the back is a neat garden in lawn and a wooden shed for storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.