An attractive three bed semi detached property located within the popular North Road area, opposite Strandtown School, priced for modernising.
Within walking distance to cafes, shops and restaurants within the Ballyhackamore area, it is also a short commute to Belfast City Centre, George Best City Airport and many of the provinces leading Schools and ideally located close to the Glider.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, dining room and kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Properties along this part of the North Road also benefit from large rear gardens. Priced to allow for modernisation, this property will appeal to many wishing to purchase a property and put their own stamp on a family home.
Early viewing is highly recommended as we expect demand to be high.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, tiled floor, panelled walls, storage under stairs.
- Lounge 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen 15'0 x 5'0 (4.57m x 1.52m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'10 x 8'7 (3.30m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 8'5 (3.20m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3 6'3 x 6'0 (1.91m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Driveway to front. Large garden to rear, patio area, flowerbeds and shrubbery.
Please note the aerial view photograph is for illustrative purposes only.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.