106 Mount Eagles Glen, Belfast, BT17 0WR.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £125,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC C73 Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200.
Attention first time buyers ! A superb opportunity to purchase this semi detached home within this popular and sought after residential location. Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Living room with double doors. Kitchen / dining area. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden. Chain free. Immediate possession. Viewing recommended. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'0 x 8'10 (4.88m x 2.69m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit.
- LIVING ROOM 16'10 x 14'4 (5.13m x 4.37m)
- Upvc double glazed double doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'8 x 11'6 (4.47m x 3.51m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 9'8 x 8'10 (2.95m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'8 x 6'11 (2.34m x 2.11m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden, additional patio space.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.