We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road. This home requires complete modernisation and refurbishment and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a crazy paved driveway and gardens to front and rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 13'6'' X 12'6'' (4.11m X 3.81m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround, two radiators, hotpress.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'9" X 7'3" (4.80m X 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6'' X 9'1'' (3.20m X 2.77m)
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls.
- Crazy paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
- Please be advised that the Tenure of the property is Leasehold and the Lease Term is 900 Years from 25/06/1984.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.