This spacious ground floor apartment situated in Bangor West offers generous accommodation comprising kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, and shower room. It also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows and just a couple of minutes walk from Bangor West train station. This apartment would be ideal for a more mature resident to reside comfortably in a quiet area, in an ideal location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hot press and double built in robe.
- Lounge 13'08 x 12'01 (4.17m x 3.68m)
- Mock fireplace with tiled inset and electric fire.
- Kitchen 10'08 x 7'05 (3.25m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood laminate effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, free standing cooker with ceramic hob, breakfast bar, beko washing machine and fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls and gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'01 x 9'10 (3.68m x 3.00m)
- Double built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 11'01 x 8'11 (3.38m x 2.72m)
- (at widest points) Double built in robe.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls and sliding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.