An excellent, detached bungalow within the ever popular Grangewood area offering superb living space, comprising a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, large kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms, master ensuite and a luxury white bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, parking area leading to a large detached garage and large enclosed rear garden in lawn. Ideal for a mature family or a couple downsizing to ground floor accommodation and still want the generous enclosed garden.
With cul-de-sac position in the heart of Grangewood, this property offers generous accommodation on a large corner site and within close proximity to Dundonald Village, Ulster Hospital and arterial routes to Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast City Centre. Ideal opportunity for many buyers looking for a chain free purchase within an attractive residential area close to so many amenities, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage and access to roof space.
- Lounge 19'8 x 12'8 (5.99m x 3.86m)
- Feature fireplace with slate hearth, gas fire and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tile flooring and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 11'9 (3.51m x 3.58m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric power shower, shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly panelled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan and feature chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 11'8 (3.28m x 3.56m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, over head electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly panelled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan and wood laminate flooring.
- Large enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved patio area, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Brick paviour parking area leading to -
- Detached Garage
- Power and lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.