It's not when you buy but what you buy that makes the difference, therefore a viewing of this pleasant semi detached property may well prove to be the home that gives you the opportunity to put your personalised mark on home ownership. This is a property that oozes opportunity to create the ultimate modern concept, that on completion will offer style comfort and design convenience. All it takes is your imagination and presentational skills to turn what is a good family home into your personal interpretation.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panels into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 14'8" x 12'4" (4.47m x 3.76m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth. Laminated wood floor. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 19'3" x 11'0" (5.87m x 3.35m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel 5 ring gas hob. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 11 low voltage downlights. uPVC double glazed patio door to rear.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1" x 11'1" (3.68m x 3.38m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'7" x 8'9" (3.84m x 2.67m)
- Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 3 10'2" x 6'9" (3.10m x 2.06m)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Built-in extractor fan.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Enclosed rear in stones and pavestones. Boiler house. PVC oil tank.