This fantastic family home is positioned on an excellent site within the ever popular, highly sought after Rosses Development. Camphill Primary and Grammar schools are close by, as are local amenities at the nearby Rossdale shops, including a Spar and butchers. The location is also ideal for commuters with quick and easy assess to the M2/A26 road network via the Tullygarley Road. Also within walking distance is the Galgorm Golf course and pleasant river walks.
The property itself is spacious and well laid out. Having been finished to a high standard, tastefully decorated and well maintained, this lovely home is ready for any potential buyer to move straight in, and with the added benefit of no onward chain!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall, family or dining room, lounge, open plan kitchen - dinette with spacious sun room off. Also to the ground floor is the utility room with door to integrated garage, and a separate WC (under stairs). On the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms, all capable of housing a double bed, with an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also a family bathroom to the first floor. The property has uPvc double glazed windows and front door, a hard wood double glazed back door, and has oil fired central heating. Outside there is good parking to the front, and a lovely private rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Cloakroom with WC.
- Lounge 5.44m x 3.42m (17'10" x 11'3")
- Bright and spacious room. Fireplace comprising gas fire, Maple surround and Belfast Black Granite hearth and inset.
- Dining room / family room 3.39m x 2.66m (11'1" x 8'9")
- Currently set up as a formal dining room this second reception room could be used as a snug or family room etc. Cherry solid wooden floor. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen - dinette 6.79m x 2.54m (22'3" x 8'4")
- Beautiful Honey Maple solid wooden kitchen with Stargate Granite worktop. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob, with separate microwave and convention oven and grill. Stainless steel extractor hood. Stainless steel sink. Flyover shelf recessed lighting. TV point. Tile floor.
Open plan to dining area, through to sun room.
- Sun room 4.68m x 3.38m (15'4" x 11'1")
- Wonderfully spacious sun room with patio doors and wall to ceiling windows, to decking in garden. Maple engineered wood flooring.
- Utility room 2.56m x 1.78m (8'5" x 5'10")
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for vented tumble dryer. Space for freezer. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tile floor. Door to integrated garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access hatch to partially floored attic, with attached ladder.
- Master bedroom 4.38m x 3.43m (14'4" x 11'3")
- Master Ensuite 2.69m x 1.61m (8'10" x 5'3")
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Corner (power) shower. Port hole window.
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 3.23m (12'0" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.42m x 2.66m (11'3" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 3.28m x 2.57m (10'9" x 8'5")
- Currently used as an office/study, this room would comfortably hold a double bed. Telephone point.
- Bathroom 2.56m x 1.96m (8'5" x 6'5")
- Three piece white suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. 'P' shaped bath with shower screen and electric 'Mira' shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Integrated garage 5.50m x 3.28m (18'1" x 10'9")
- With roller shutter door, power and light. Hard wood double glazed back door.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and parking for several cars on the pavior brick driveway. The rear garden is is without doubt a main selling feature of this lovely home, it is so private and not over looked by any surrounding properties. The back has been beautifully laid out, with flagged walkways, lawn, decking and fenced off area for bins and oil tank.