Highly energy efficient semi-detached house, off street parking, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Phoenix Fields, a popular residential area off Railway Street and close to Ballymena town centre.
Located in a pleasant and convenient location with views to the rear through woods and River Braid and within walking distance of all the town centre amenities.
The property has three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge dining area but also benefits from a utility room, ensuite bathroom and downstairs WC.
A great home for first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen, utility room, living / dining room and WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Front garden, off street parking bay and enclosed rear garden with views over River Braid.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Built in storage cupboard. Telephone point. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level white oak shaker style kitchen with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.6m x 1.3m (8'6" x 4'3")
- Floor level white oak shaker style units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Living / Dining room 5.85m x 4.4m (19'2" x 14'5")
- Living room and informal dining area with double doors onto rear patio area. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV point.
- WC 2.06m x 0.8m (6'9" x 2'7")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Built in storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 2m (7'10" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and shower bath with screen and shower over the bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.7m (13'9" x 12'2")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet.
- Ensuite 2.6m x 1m (8'6" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and tiled shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 2 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.65m x 2.45m (8'8" x 8'0")
- Carpeted single bedroom.
- Front garden in lawn and off street parking bay in pavoir brick.
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, flowerbeds and paved patio area. Beautiful views through woods and over River Braid.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.