A red brick end terrace property offering space in abundance, generous rear garden with lawn, convenient to Belmont Road, Holywood Road and many excellent schools. The accommodation comprises lounge with archway to dining room, 'shaker style' kitchen with split level oven and four good sized bedrooms. Also includes bathroom with white suite, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. With some improvements required, this property would offer a great opportunity for investors or familys wanting to do the improvements themselves. View now to appreciate the vast accommodation and generous site this properties occupies.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'4 x 10'8 (4.37m x 3.25m)
- (into bay). Carved wooden fireplace and tiled hearth.
- Archway To
- Dining Room 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.40m)
- Cupboard under stairs with gas fired boiler and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 18'3 x 7'6 (5.56m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level 'shaker style' units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'9 x 11'7 (4.50m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2 8'6 x 7'6 (2.59m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone handle shower, tiled splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting and linen cupboard.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 11'7 (3.53m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- Velux window.
- Small front garden.
Spacious enclosed rear garden, part in lawn, part concrete and stones.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.