Situated in a prime and highly sought after residential location, Wynchurch Road is ideally located for those buyers looking for a well maintained home that is close to many leading schools, main arterial routes and the Forestside Shopping Centre, all a short distance from the property. Well presented and cared for throughout, this extended home offers bright and spacious living with accommodation consisting of 3 good size bedrooms, a bright lounge to the front and to the rear the property really comes to life with a superb extension now offering a fantastic fitted kitchen / family dining area ideal for modern day living. There is also a ground floor w.c, a deluxe white bathroom suite on the 1st floor with feature claw footed bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside there are ample off street parking facilities, a detached garage and gardens to both the front and rear. A fine home in an exceptionally popular location, immediate viewing is recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate floor.
- Ground floor w.c comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Lounge 12'5 x 11'10 (3.78m x 3.61m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Living / dining / kitchen 23'4 x 10'7 (7.11m x 3.23m)
- Extending to 18'2 at widest kitchen / dining point.
Feature Sandstone fireplace with raised hearth, housing a coal effect gas fire. Recessed spotlights, Laminate flooring, open to dining area.
- Extended dining area
- Laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to rear gardens.
Open to Kitchen.
- Extended modern fitted kitchen 19'5 x 8'5 (5.92m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and double oven. Extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space via fixed stair case.
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- Built in mirrored robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3 8'10 x 7'9 (2.69m x 2.36m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Deluxe white bathroom 8'4 x 6'8 (2.54m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising feature free standing claw footed bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, additional corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator. Gas boiler.
- Roof space 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.40m)
- Floored, light and power, velux window, eaves storage.
- Brick paved driveway with off street parking leading to
- Detached garage 19'3 x 9'2 (5.87m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front gardens laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed feature decked gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.