Greenore street is a popular residential area positioned just off the Cregagh Road and benefits from being conveniently positioned to many of the local shops, cafés and transport links offering direct access to Belfast city centre.
The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and consists of 2 double bedrooms, spacious open plan lounge / dining room, modern fitted kitchen and a generous white bathroom suite.
In addition the property also benefits from gas heating (new boiler installed Aug 20), uPVC double glazing, enclosed rear yard and on street parking. With nothing to do but just add furniture this property is not going to sit around for long so be sure to arrange your viewings ASAP!
- Entrance Porch
- Recently fitted uPVC glazed front door opens onto entrance porch.
- Open plan Lounge / Dining room
- Spacious through lounge / dining area with laminate flooring and feature bay window.
- Lounge Area 4.10m x 3.89m (at widest points) (13'5" x 12'9" ( at widest points))
- Dining area 3.28m x 3.09m (10'9" x 10'2")
- Feature fireplace. Under stair storage.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 4.23m x 2.40m (13'11" x 7'10")
- Recently fitted (approx 2 years) modern kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units and wooden effect worktops complete with integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer and slim line dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights and wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Spacious landing with built-in storage. Access to Combi gas boiler (new boiler Aug 2020).
- Bedroom 1 3.90m x 3.38m (12'10" x 11'1")
- Spacious double bedroom with dual feature window.
- Bedroom 2 2.92m x 2.42m (9'7" x 7'11")
- White Bathroom suite 3.28m x 2.29m (10'9" x 7'6")
- Luxury white bathroom suite (installed Oct 20) complete with free standing oval bath and stainless steel mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with shower wall panelling, heated towel rail, low flush w.c and wash hand basin with stainless stell mixer taps, vanity and tiled splash back. Large grey tiled floor
- Enclosed rear yard
- Accessed from kitchen.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.