This 3 bedroom, end terrace property is available in the heart of the popular Crossgar area and within close proximity to the town's various amenities. Boasting a spacious reception, kitchen with separate dining area, three bedrooms, family bathroom and an outhouse. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, and is within walking distance to all local amenities and transport links.
Crossgar has a range of well-regarded educational facilities at both primary and secondary level. The village also offers a 9-hole golf course and a range of other sporting and recreational options within the proximity. Nearby attractions include Delamont Country Park, Rowallane Gardens and Quoile Nature reserve. Transport links to Downpatrick and Belfast are both frequent and accessible.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 17'3" x 8'1" (5.26m x 2.46m)
- Fireplace, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 17'3" x 12'9" (5.26m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled flooring, wall tiling to splash, door to rear.
- First floor
- Shower Room 8'3" x 6'2" (2.51m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, pvc panelling.
- Bedroom One 12'1" x 10'6" (3.68m x 3.20m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'1" x 10'6" (3.68m x 3.20m)
- Built in robes
- Bedroom Three 9'0" x 7'10" (2.74m x 2.39m)
- Built in robes
- To the front is a small garden laid out in lawns with mature plantings. To the rear is an enclosed rear yard.
- Outbuilding 14'0" x 12'0" (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Power and light
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.