Delightful first floor apartment with balcony and allocated parking in Waveney Mews, a small private development off the Waveney Road, Ballymena. A two bedroom apartment with its own front door, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Ideally located for all the town centre amenities and a short walk to the bus / train station. Will suit singles, young couples, first time buyers and down sizers.
- Property description
- Own front door at ground level the stairs to first floor accommodation comprising hallway, lounge / dining area step outside to balcony patio area, kitchen, Bathroom and two double bedrooms. The apartment is in superb decorative order and benefits from a gas central heating system and UPVC double glazing. Store at front door and one allocated parking space within courtyard development.
- UPVC and glazed front door at ground level with laminate strip wood flooring then carpeted stairs to first floor hallway. Built in cupboard housing gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- Lounge / Dining area 5.15m x 3.6m (16'11" x 11'10")
- Bright, open plan living and informal dining area with wooden fireplace, tiled hearth and electric fire, carpet and TV point and UPVC and glazed door onto balcony patio area.
- Balcony patio
- Kitchen 3.65m x 2.5m (12'0" x 8'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units, single bowl ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker and fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Laminate strip wood flooring and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 3.7m x 2.5m (12'2" x 8'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 2m x 1.7m (6'7" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over the bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.06m x 2.77m (10'0" x 9'1")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Through arch from Waveney Road into a courtyard with communal planting and one allocated parking space.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.