Extended detached house
Bedroom four / family room with sliding patio doors to rear garden
Spacious 16' x 13' morning room open plan to dining room
Cherry style kitchen with built-in appliances
Utility room and downstairs Wc
Family bathroom with white suite
- Comprising either four bedrooms, three reception rooms or three bedrooms, four reception rooms
25' x 17' first floor viewing lounge boasting double doors to Juliette style balcony with panoramic views
uPVC double glazing
Gas heating system
Sought after Boneybefore village location
Approximately 50m from sea front
Convenient to Carrickfergus town centre and transport links
Excellent family accommodation
Well presented throughout
- Morning Room
- Double glazed window and door to front aspect, fireplace with wood surround, marble inset and hearth, wood flooring, open plan to dining room.
- Morning Room
- Dining room 11'8" x 11'5" (3.56m x 3.48m)
- Radiator, wood flooring, door to;
- Kitchen 11'5" x 11'5" (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of cherry Shaker style high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, extractor fan, glazed display cabinet, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility room
- Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, range of base units, ceramic tiled floor.
- Radiator, wood floor, stairs to first floor, doors to:
- White suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink, ceramic tiled floor.
- Family room / Bedroom four 11'4"x 11'5" (3.45m x 3.48m)
- Double glazed sliding patio door to rear aspect, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, doors to:
- Lounge 25'7" x 17'1" (7.80m x 5.21m)
- Velux windows, double glazed double doors to Juliette style balcony, radiators, wood floor, panoramic views from balcony across Belfast Lough to County Down.
- Bedroom one 12'10" x 11'3" (3.91m x 3.43m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, wood floor, radiator.
- Bedroom two 11'4" x 11'5" (3.45m x 3.48m)
- Doubel glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom three 11'5" x 8'8" (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, enclosed bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit under.
- Integrated garage 19'4" x 11'7" (5.89m x 3.53m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, remote controlled roller door, power and light, gas boiler.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is a fully enclosed garden laid to lawn with patio area, barked flowerbeds and a range of trees and shrubs, outside tap and light. At the front there is a generous tarmac driveway and garden in lawn.
- Floor plan
- Floor plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.