A magnificent, recently upgraded ground floor apartment walking distance to Andersonstown and all the plentiful amenities to include schools, shops and transport links. Two good bedrooms. Living room with bay window and attractive fireplace. Recently installed luxury high gloss fitted kitchen. Recently installed luxury shower suite with beautiful tiling. Privately enclosed, well maintained, flagged garden and additional decking. Off street carparking. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. A superb apartment with it's own door access, privately enclosed garden and accommodation on all ground level, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upv double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 14'3 x 11'2 (4.34m x 3.40m)
- Bay window, attractive feature fireplace, solid wood floor.
- NEWLY INSTALLED FITTED KITCHEN 9'1 X 8'7 (2.77m X 2.62m)
- Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, single drainer sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, Upvc double glazed back door to privately enclosed, well maintained gardens.
- BEDROOM 1 13'9 x 9'6 (4.19m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 9'0 (3.18m 2.74m)
- Upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed, well maintained gardens.
- NEWLY INSTALLED SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled walls and floor, chrome towel warmer, spotlights.
- Privately enclosed, generous garden, flagged and decking, off street carparking.
- Worcester gas boiler, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.