We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to the surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprise; tiled entrance hall, lounge with tiled floor and modern walnut effect fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, tarmac area to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 11'0'' (4.27m X 3.35m)
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'6'' X 9'10'' (5.33m X 3.00m)
- Walnut effect high and low level units, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, under stairs storage, breakfast bar, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 13'10'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (4.22m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 9'11'' (3.30m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 7'11'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.41m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated rowel rail.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage.
Tarmaced garden to front.
Paved garden to rear with feature decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.