This excellent three bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a spacious, elevated site and offers spectacular views over Downpatrick and towards the Mourne Mountains.
Comprising living room with front and side aspect, kitchen with dining space, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is off street parking for multiple vehicles and a detached garage. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Racecourse Hill is within close proximity to the various amenities of Downpatrick including shops, restaurants, multiplex Cinema, bus links and reputable schools.
- Entrance hall
- Living Room 11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining area 10'11 x 9'11 (3.33m x 3.02m)
- High and low level units with recess for washing machine, fridge and cooker. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Back door. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Bedroom One 10'11 x 10'11 (3.33m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom Two 12'04 x 8'11 (3.76m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom Three 10'11 x 8'11 (3.33m x 2.72m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., panelled bath with shower over.
- Tarmac driveway to front with gardens lawn with mature shrubs and views over Downpatrick to Down Cathedral. Raised gardens to the rear laid out in lawns.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.