This beautiful detached property on the Quarter Road is perfectly positioned to enjoy views over Kirkistown Castle Golf Course and towards the Irish Sea. Within minutes of the seafront, schools and local amenities, this home provides any purchaser the opportunity to own a unique, much loved character home in a fantastic location.
Cloughey is a popular seaside village, known for its beautiful sandy beaches, peaceful surroundings and homes with an idyllic outlook. Number 10 has been beautifully decorated to create a cosy, warm character property with an abundance of space and charm, inside and out.
The ground floor has a wide entrance hall with storage, walk in larder/pantry, dining room, living room with fireplace, wc, and a good sized country style kitchen with multi fuel burning stove, snug and space for dining table.
The first floor has three, well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage and all benefitting from semi-rural views. In addition there is a family bathroom with white suite and hotpress with storage.
Externally the gardens have been lovingly landscaped to include areas in lawn, seating areas, feature pond, summerhouse and a large detached garage with separate utility room. Overall this unique home is one not to be missed and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, built in storage, walk in storage and walk in storage cupboard.
- Living Room 18' x 9'1 (5.49m x 2.77m)
- Dual aspect with bay window to front, built in units, cornicing, glazed doors, open fireplace with tiled hearth, surround and mantle.
- Dining Room 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Overlooking rear garden, cornicing, feature wooden fire surround.
- Kitchen 15' x 11'1 (4.57m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, feature glazed units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, integrated oven, integrated four ring electric hob with extractor fan, space for table and snug, Inglenook style fireplace with Morso multi-fuel burning stove and terracotta tiled floor.
- White suite comprising corner wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and wood effect tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14' x 14' (4.27m x 4.27m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 7'1 (2.77m x 2.16m)
- (excluding robes) overlooking rear garden and built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 7' (2.77m x 2.13m)
- Built in storage, views of sea and Kirkistown Castle Golf Course.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, hotpress with storage, laminate wood flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Front - Driveway with multiple vehicles, gates, area in lawn, mature shrubs and views over Kirkistown Castle Golf Course.
Rear - Enclosed with paved seating area, oil storage tank, boiler house, outside lights, raised bedding areas, area in lawn, dog run, mature shrubs and trees, raised fish pond with brick surround, BBQ area in stone and summerhouse.
- Detached Garage 32' x 10' (9.75m x 3.05m)
- Utility Area 10' x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Tiled floor, low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.