If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it! Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this striking newly refurbished mid terrace property which is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers.
Ideally located in the town centre this stylish home is only a short stroll to all the town centre amenities, such as the local cafes, restaurants, Pickie Fun Park, Bangor Marina and of course the shore line for those who enjoy coastal walks. Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its Herringbone style feature wood effect flooring (a theme continued on the ground floor) and the wealth of reception space afforded by the lounge with its attractive fireplace, and bay window and from here there is open plan access to dining area.
Also worthy of special mention is the pleasing kitchen with its attractive units and range of integrated appliances. On first floor level the house boasts a traditional 3 bedroom layout and an appealing 3 piece white shower room with tiled walls, art deco tiled flooring, and a useful shower over the bath.
Outside there is a front forecourt with hedging and to the rear a useful concrete yard and a small garden area laid in decking and pink stones providing ease of maintenance.
We feel sure perusal of this fine property will result in an instant attraction.
- Hardwood front door with single glazed window over to ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. 6 Pane opaque glazed door to ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Herringbone style wood effect flooring. Part corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'1" max x 10'8" max (3.68m max x 3.25m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Herringbone style wood effect flooring. Attractive open fireplace. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Open archway to ...
- DINING AREA 10'11" max x 10'3" max (3.33m max x 3.12m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Feature panelled wall. Herringbone style wood effect flooring. Picture rail. Understairs storage cupboard with light point. Sliding door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 16'4" max x 8'8" max (4.98m max x 2.64m max)
- Attractive kitchen with high and low level units and wood effect work surfaces. Matt black sink with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Integrated hob and oven and fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Herringbone style wood effect flooring. Enclosed wall mounted Worcester boiler. Double panel radiator. Ceiling downlighters. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- REAR RETURN
- White uPVC double glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9" x 6'7" (2.67m x 2.01m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps. Thermostatically controlled matt black shower with telephone handle attachment and drencher above. Glazed shower screen. Wall mounted feature hand rail. Tiled walls. Tiled art deco flooring. Ceiling downlighters. Extractor fan. Access to roofspace. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- FRONT LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'4" max x 10'5" max (4.37m max x 3.18m max)
- Dual aspect white uPVC double glazed windows to front. Attractive fireplace. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'4" x 8'10" (3.15m x 2.69m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Attractive fireplace. Part picture rail. Single panel radiator.
- Concrete yard. Steps down to decked and area laid in pink stones. Light point. Storage area under home. Gate to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.