Excellent Period Town Terrace Offering The Ideal Investment Or First Time Buyer Opportunity.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a period red brick town terrace holding a cul de sac position set off one of Belfast's main arterial routes. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with covered utility area and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, covered rear yard and benefits from low outgoings. Ideally suited to the investor or first time buyer.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.03 x 3.08 (13'2" x 10'1")
- Fireplace, panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.67 x 2.17 (12'0" x 7'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.39 (10'5" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, concealed gas boiler.
- Enclosed rear yard, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, paved.