This charming split level bungalow is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Comber, close to all local amenities, schools and main arterial routes to Belfast. Comber is very popular due to its good range of housing, independent retailers, coffee shops and restaurants and is also a preferred location for commuters due to its proximity to Belfast City Centre.
This house has been well maintained and although there is some modernisation needed in parts, would provide a fantastic family home or downsizer property for a variety of buyers.
Internally, there is a wide entrance hall with storage, three good sized bedrooms, one with built in storage, dining room which benefits from a full length floor to ceiling window, living room with spectacular views, kitchen with a good range of units and family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure.
Externally, to the front, there is a parking bay and a driveway with space for multiple vehicles. The rear has a courtyard style seating area and steps down the lower garden. The lower garden has a plethora of mature plants, shrubs and hedging and allows access to the double garage which provides the option for someone to make use of the large basement area, if needed.
This house offers good space in a fantastic location and we recommend early viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and storage cupboards.
- Dining Room 4.6 x 2.6 (15'1" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, floor to ceiling window and double doors to living room.
- Living Room 5.5 x 3.6 (18'1" x 11'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect views, gas fire with marble hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 3.7 x 2.6 (12'2" x 8'6")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, feature glazed units, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 4.4 x 2.6 (14'5" x 8'6")
- Wood flooring and built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 2.9 x 2.6 (9'6" x 8'6")
- Wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4 x 2.6 (13'1" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate flooring and built in robes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, storage with shelving and gas fired boiler, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Driveway with multiple vehicles, additional parking bay, bedding areas with mature plants and shrubs, paved area and water feature.
Rear - Courtyard with steps down to rear garden, bedding areas, water feature, greenhouse, mature shrubs and plants.
- Garage 9 x 3.5 (29'6" x 11'6")
- Door to basement storage, power and light and roller door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.