We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just of the Doagh road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, lounge/ dining and separate fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and access to rear.
There are also three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, oil heating and floored roofspace.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front with shrubs, brick paved patio area with views towards Belfast Lough and steps down to a garden in lawn with a further brick paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, access to floored roofspace with two velux windows
- LOUNGE / DINING 20'7'' X 10'10''
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, two radiators
- KITCHEN 10'0'' X 8'1''
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 8'9''
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 8'11''
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'8''
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, Mira electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, hotpress
- Bricked paved driveway leading to a detached sectioned garage, up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine, oil boiler,
Garden to front with shrubs
Brick paved patio area with views towards Belfast Lough and countryside, steps down to a good garden in lawn with
mature shrub beds and further brick paved patio area.