Originally designed by renowned Belfast architects Young and Mackenzie who were responsible for many of the landmark buildings around the city of Belfast, the historic Edwardian Pavilions at Belvoir Park have been meticulously restored by listed building specialists Sutherland Architects, to create breath-taking living spaces perfectly designed to meet the needs of modern living.
10 Ishbel Mews is a beautifully presented end townhouse comprising of a spacious sunken lounge with dual aspect arched feature windows and 12ft high ceiling, a ground floor w.c / utility room and a modern fitted kitchen / dining room again with arched feature windows and glazed patio doors which open onto a private, westerly facing courtyard which is perfect for entertaining.
On the first floor we are met with two large double bedrooms with both benefitting from their own separate ensuites and dressing rooms as standard. In addition to this the property is also serviced with gas fired, under floor heating, hardwood double glazing and allocated off street parking.
Finished to the highest of standards, this beautiful townhouse has been expertly crafted to combine a new modern living layout along with the original features of this building which links it to its rich history.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door and arched glazed surround opens onto spacious entrance hall with large grey tile flooring and recessed spotlights.
- Lounge 5.82m x 3.62m (19'1" x 11'10")
- Spacious sunken lounge with dual aspect arched feature windows, 12ft high ceilings and recessed spotlights. Wooden effect tile flooring and access to spacious under stair storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Dining room 6.29m x 3.92 (20'7" x 12'10")
- (at widest points) Luxury open plan kitchen / dining room complete with a selection of upper and lower level units and quartz worktops, complete with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, eye level electric oven, stainless steel gas hob and overhead extractor fan. Large grey tile flooring and recessed spotlights. Glazed patio doors open onto enclosed courtyard.
- Utility room / W.C 3.05m x 1.42m (10'0" x 4'7")
- Ground floor white w.c and wash hand basin along with utility area with marble effect counter top. Plumbed and wired for washing machine and tumble dryer. Large grey tile flooring and recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Galleried landing with 11ft high ceiling and access to storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.97m x 3.60m (16'3" x 11'9")
- Large double bedroom with dual aspect windows, 11ft high ceilings and recessed spotlights.
- Ensuite Shower room 3.60m x 1.20m (11'9" x 3'11")
- White shower suite comprising of w.c, half pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower with stainless steel taps and heated chrome towel rail. Grey tile flooring and splash back. Recessed spotlights.
- Dressing Room 2.55m x 1.94m (8'4" x 6'4")
- Built-in storage cupboards
- Bedroom 2 3.74m x 3.55m (12'3" x 11'7")
- Spacious double bedroom with 11ft high ceilings, recessed spotlights and large, south facing windows.
- Ensuite Bathroom 3.53m x 1.70m (11'6" x 5'6")
- White Bathroom suite comprising of low flush w.c, half pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle and free standing oval bath with stainless steel taps. Grey tiled flooring and tiled splash back. Recessed spotlights.
- Dressing Room 2.55m x 1.49m (8'4" x 4'10")
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Westerly facing courtyard with sandstone paving and loose decorative stone, bordered by red brick wall.
- Management Company
- Management company is Charles White and their fees come in at approx £1600 per annum