Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in picturesque Portavogie, this substantial home has ample living space for any family or couple looking for adaptable accommodation in a great location.
On entering the home, there are two reception areas; a large living room with multi-fuel burning boiler stove providing extra heating to radiators throughout the home, and kitchen open plan to a cosy family room. The ground floor further benefits from a modern shower room and three bedrooms; one currently being used as an office and one with a large ensuite bathroom.
There are three further bedrooms on the first floor, family bathroom and multiple storage areas. Externally there are areas in lawn, a paved BBQ area, secure parking, detached garage and outbuilding (with previous planning for a 900 sq ft bungalow).
This lovely property is tastefully decorated throughout and finished to a high standard internally, with views over the Mourne Mountains, sea glimpses, and beautifully surrounded by countryside externally. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden floors. Hotpress with storage.
- Living Room 20'1 x 13' (6.12m x 3.96m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with feature wooden beam, multi fuel burning stove and slate hearth, cornicing, wood laminate flooring and views of the surrounding countryside.
- Family Room 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Open to -
- Kitchen 13' x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for oven, built in extractor hood, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Shower Room 8'1 x 6'1 (2.46m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed sliding doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 14'1 x 11'1 (4.29m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath with feature lighting, overhead shower and glazed shower screen, wall mounted basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 13' x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 6 / Office 8'1 x 7'1 (2.46m x 2.16m)
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 19'1 x 18'1 (5.82m x 5.51m)
- Built in storage, under eaves storage, Velux window and views over the surrounding countryside, sea views and the Mourne Mountains.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Under eaves storage, Velux window and views of the surrounding countryside.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and Velux window.
- Front - Area in lawn, secure parking for two cars and additional driveway for two cars.
Rear - Area in lawn, paved BBQ area, oil storage tank and side area in lawn.
- Detached Garage 17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door, power and light, mezzanine storage, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Previously had planning permission in place for replacement dwelling 900 sq ft bungalow.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.