We are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with space for appliances and open to a dining room with access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating.
Outside there is an off street parking space to front and a good garden to front / side in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
N.B. Please note this property is Leasehold The Lease is for a term of 999 years from 1st January 1980 at a yearly ground rent of £16.00. There are 958 years left on the Lease.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'3'' X 9'10'' (4.65m X 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 9'1'' X 9'0'' (2.77m X 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 9'2'' X 6'7'' (2.79m X 2.01m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 9'5'' X 8'9'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.67m AT WIDEST)
- Built in cupboard, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 9'5'' X 9'0'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.74m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'10'' X 61'' AT WIDEST (3.00m X 18.59m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.