We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, good size lounge with wood laminate flooring and oak glass panelled doors to modern high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob, integrated appliances and access to rear and a furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac parking area for ample parking and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'8'' X 11'7'' (4.78m X 3.53m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, oak glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'0'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (4.57m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, Formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partly floored roofspace via pull down ladder, storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 1 14'10'' X 8'2'' (4.52m X 2.49m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 8'7'' (3.68m X 2.62m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 8'2'' X 6'6'' (2.49m X 1.98m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac parking area to front for ample parking.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.