Glenholm Crescent is just off Newton Park in the Four Winds, offering convenience to the local shops, as well as being only a 5 minute drive to Forestside Shopping with its array of cafés and retail outlets and provides easy access leading schools both primary and post primary. The property itself has been modernised and altered slightly creating a modern home with little or nothing to do but add furniture.
The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge to the front with cast iron fireplace, dining area to the rear with open plan access to a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking and a private rear garden that captures the afternoon sun
An excellent home in a great location!
- Open entrance porch. Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Cast iron fire-place with slate hearth. Laminate flooring
- Dining Room 11'6 x 10'4 (3.51m x 3.15m)
- Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Open to modern fitted kitchen
- Shaker Style Kitchen 11'7 x 7'7 (3.53m x 2.31m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wood effect work tops, built in 4 ring hob and stainless steel oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Spotlights. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 10'5 (3.43m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 10'6 (3.48m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with chrome shower unit and drench head shower attachment, low flush w.c Tiled effect walls.
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored with skylight. Under storage into eaves.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Bordered by timber fencing. Range of plants and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.