Magnificent Extended Victorian Double Fronted Detached Residence with Matching Coach House and Splendid Mature Garden
Commanding a substantial mature tree lined site this most attractive double fronted red brick Victorian detached residence with matching converted Coach House (with planning permission for conversion into a separate dwelling) will impress. The magnificently proportioned interior has been extended and improved to create the perfect family sized accommodation catering for every possible need for todays demanding lifestyle. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 plus reception rooms, extended luxury fitted kitchen, utility room and classic white bathroom suite. The property further offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has undergone a modernisation programme but yet retains much period detail. Fabulous mature gardens with extensive rear and converted Coach House combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, local shopping and Fortwilliam Golf Course all within easy walking distance. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, alarm.
- Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Lounge 4.24 x 5.49 (13'11" x 18'0")
- Into bay, attractive mahogany fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Drawing Room 8.66 x 4.92 (28'5" x 16'2")
- Twin bays, 2 double panelled radiators, feature marble fireplace, cast iron inset, gas fire.
Dining Area - Cornice ceiling.
- Extended Kitchen 6.00 x 8.09 (19'8" x 26'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, plate rack, dresser unit, slate tiled floor, twin Velux roof lights, double glazed patio doors, feature radiator and double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 3.25 x 2.55 (10'8" x 8'4")
- Wall mounted gas boiler, Belfast sink, formica worktops and storage units, plumbed for washing machine, original tiled floor.
- Family Room 4.17 x 3.33 (13'8" x 10'11")
- Pine fireplace with cast iron tiled inset, gas fire, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 6.05 (11'4" x 19'10")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, twin Velux roof lights, recessed lighting.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, feature radiator, half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 5.17 x 3.62 (17'0" x 11'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.32 x 4.88 (14'2" x 16'0")
- Into bay, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
En-suite Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 4.86 x 4.31 (15'11" x 14'2")
- Into bay, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Coach House 6.48 x 3.58 (21'3" x 11'9")
- Partially converted.
Ground floor - garage and separate storage room.
Upper floor -Twin Velux roof lights, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Planning permission recently granted for two storey extension to the Coach House for conversion to a separate dwelling.
- Mature gardens front and extensive rear garden in lawns, shrubs, trees and flowerbeds, extensive patio areas, walled courtyard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.