Holding an excellent position within this ever popular location this attractive period semi detached villa has been recently modernised and presented to the highest possible standard. The contemporary interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, lounge, newly fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive replastering using insulating boards and has benefited from a complete refurbishement creating a turn key finish. With little or no maintenance worries and an extensive south facing rear garden this is the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.08 x 2.82 (13'5" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 2.23 x 4.03 (7'4" x 13'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low levle units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Cloaks / Under Stairs Storage
- Wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.14 x 2.83 (13'7" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.42 x 3.40 (7'11" x 11'2")
- Wood laminate, floor, panelled radiator, Slingsby type ladder to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, chrome radiator, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space
- Wall mounted gas boiler, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light.
- Gardens front and rear in patio and flowerbeds, south facing rear, outside tap.