This three bedroom semi detached property is located in a popular area of Newtownards, close to all local amenities and schools. In need of some modernisation throughout, the home offers a potential client the opportunity to renovate to a good standard and create a lovely family home, first time buy or investment property.
Internally there is good space, with a living room open to dining room, kitchen, storage, three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in robes and family bathroom.
Externally, there is off street parking to the front and a yard area with raised seating section and a detached garage.
We recommend early viewing of this property to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and understairs storage.
- Living Room 3.74 x 3.67 (12'3" x 12'0")
- Electric feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Open to:
- Dining Room 2.58 x 3.48 (8'6" x 11'5")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 2.96 x 2.77 (9'9" x 9'1")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Roofspace access and hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 3.2 x 2.94 (10'6" x 9'8")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 2.67 x 3.41 (8'9" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.88 x 2.33 (9'5" x 7'8")
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
- Front - Area in lawn and driveway with off street parking for two cars.
Rear - Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and outside tap.
- Garage 3.10 x 7.77 (10'2" x 25'6")
- Utility space with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.