Situated in a quiet cul de sac just off the Saintield Road, this extended semi detached bungalow is convenient to the local shops at Commons brae to include a Tesco Express, transport links to most parts of the city and is within walking distance to Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property offers versatile accommodation comprising three bedrooms, one reception room or two bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and shower suite on the ground floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden. An excellent bungalow in a superb location with excellent potential.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to the entrance hall, Glass panelled door to hallway. Tongue and groove ceiling.
Access to the roof-space via a metal open tread staircase.
- Lounge 15'7 x 11'3 (4.75m x 3.43m)
- Marble fire-place, cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- Dining Room 13'8 x 10'4 (4.17m x 3.15m)
- Tiled fire-place housing glass fronted fire.
- Fitted Kitchen 14'6 x 11'1 (4.42m x 3.38m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in hob and under oven, glazed display cabinets, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 14'4 x 9'1 (4.37m x 2.77m)
- Wall to wall sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 8'10 (3.53m x 2.69m)
- Built-in robe.
- Coloured Shower Suite
- Comprising shower suite, walk in shower with Redring shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w,c Tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling. Hot-press.
- Developed Roof-space 17'10 x 8'11 (5.44m x 2.72m)
- Dormer window.
From landing access to walk in storage.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns mature shrubs and plants. Driveway leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door housing an oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area with a mature range of plants and shrubs. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.