We are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached home in this popular area of Ballynahinch. The current owners have spent time and care turning this house into a home using only the best of finishes throughout. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family shower room. Outside the property further benefits from low maintenance gardens and a detached garage. This property is sure to appeal to many and with little to do but more in early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with solid wood flooring and a large walk in storage cupboard.
- Living Room 15'1" x 11'10" (4.60m x 3.61m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 19'8" x 11'0" (5.99m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating space for American fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit and a half, space for cooker, integrated electric fan, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash. Glazed door to rear.
- Shower Room 7'8" x 4'3" (2.34m x 1.30m)
- White suite comprising corner shower unit, low flush wc and vanity unit with wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom One 10'9" x 7'6" (3.28m x 2.29m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- First floor
- Bedroom Two 15'1" x 10'5" (4.60m x 3.18m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 14'2" x 7'10" (4.32m x 2.39m)
- Built in wardrobes
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn with a tarmac driveway for ample parking. To the rear is an enclosed paved garden.
- Garage 19'5" x 11'3" (5.92m x 3.43m)
- Roller door, power and light, space for tumble dryer. Boiler.