This beautiful home is located on a particularly private part of the Bracken Hill development. It has excellent access to many local amenities, to include Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools both primary and post primary and great public transport links to the City Centre.
- Internally this house is finished to an exceptionally high standard with a wide range of upgrades that make this house perfect for modern living.
This well-proportioned property has a spacious lounge with a wood-burning stove, a large open plan kitchen / dining / living area with oak topped breakfast bar and double doors opening onto a landscaped garden as well as a walk-in utility/storage area. It offers excellent accommodation upstairs including four well-proportioned bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite and a luxurious white bathroom suite.
This modern home is very energy efficient and benefits from a Gas Combi Boiler, double glazing and excellent insulation.
A fantastic home with nothing to do but add your own personal touch.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door to entrance hall. Storage cupboard under stairs. Ceramic tiled floor
- Downstairs W.C
- Downstairs w/c, visually floating sink unit with chrome mixer taps and mosaic tiled splash back. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 19'6 x 12'8 (5.94m x 3.86m)
- Into square bay with private rural aspect. Cast iron wood burning stove, Oak wood floating mantle and granite hearth. Customised wood effect venetian blinds.
- Additional image
- Contemporary Kitchen/ Dining/ Living 20'7 x 15'7 (6.27m x 4.75m)
- Bespoke range of built in high and low level units, Blanco Silgranit sink unit with mixer taps, Siemens built in gas hob and double under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, glass splash back, granite work surface and Muuto pendant over oak butcher block breakfast bar with additional built in storage underneath, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, spotlights. Customised wood effect venetian blinds. Double Upvc doors to garden.
- Additional kitchen image
- Utility Area
- Plumbed for washing machine, room for tumble dryer and storage.
- First Floor
- Master bedroom 12'7 x 10'4 (3.84m x 3.15m)
- At widest points.
- View from bedroom
- Superb view out over surrounding countryside and the Mourne Mountains.
- En suite
- Comprising large walk in cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c, part tiled walls with circular mosaic detailing, recessed spotlights, heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 9'8 (3.45m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 8'9 (3.30m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom Four 8'7 x 7'8 (2.62m x 2.34m)
- White Bathroom suite
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, hand shower and shower unit above, visually floating wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, part tiled walls with circular mosaic detailing, tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Hot-press. Access to roof-space via Slingsby ladder, fully floored roof space, excellent storage.
- Front Garden
- Front garden laid in lawns, range of plants and shrubs.
Block paved driveway with parking to front and side.
- Rear Garden
- Superb level site, professionally installed artificial grass and drainage system, extended patio area. Raised stone wall / rockery with an excellent range of plants and shrubs, bordered by solid timber fencing on all sides for added privacy. Outdoor lighting. outside tap. Large shed set on flagged patio.