Charming split level bungalow, garage, extensive lower ground floor storage and private mature gardens in Ballyloughan Heights, Ballymena.
This 1960s modernist style property is tucked away in a quiet cu-de-sac in Ballyloughan Heights, a highly sought after development off the Grove Road which provides good access to all the amenities in the town and also quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
Spacious and flexible living accommodation with great outdoor space in a private and convenient location make this a fabulous family home. Vendor has plans for a second floor extension if needed. No onward chain.
- Property description
- The accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, sitting room and bedroom then three steps up to bathroom and three further bedrooms (step down into master ensuite). The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Lower ground floor garage and utility room then extensive storage (not full head height) underneath the property. Driveway and parking area all set in large, mature and private gardens.
- Paved steps to UPVC front door and glazed side panels. Broad entrance hall with sold wood flooring. Glazed door to rear decking area. Recessed spot lighting, Telephone and internet points.
- Lounge 5.9m x 4.4m (19'4" x 14'5")
- Bright living room with full floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens. Dual aspect reception room with carpet, recessed spot lighting, TV point and double doors through to:
- Dining room 4.4m x 2.95m (14'5" x 9'8")
- Informal dining room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking garden. Solid wood flooring and recessed spot lighting.
- Kitchen 4.25m x 3m (13'11" x 9'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in an oak shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for gas cooker with stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splashback and recessed spot lighting.
- Sitting room 4m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Comfortable, triple aspect reception room with double doors to decking area. Vinyl tiled floor and vertical radiator.
- Bedroom 1 4.04m x 2.4m (13'3" x 7'10")
- Bright bedroom with laminate flooring and TV point.
- Split level
- Three steps up to corridor. Hotpress and ceiling level windows.
- Bedroom 2 4.35m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.5m x 1.95m (8'2" x 6'5")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with feature tiled splashback and mirror, jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.4m x 2.8m (11'2" x 9'2")
- Bedroom with laminate flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Range of built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 3.05m x 1.25m (10'0" x 4'1")
- Steps down to ensuite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Garage 5.75m x 4.25m (18'10" x 13'11")
- Lower ground floor garage with roller shutter door.
- Utility area 4.25m x 2.95m (13'11" x 9'8")
- Floor level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil boiler.
- Extensive lower ground floor storage under the property. Not full head height.
- Stoned driveway an parking area. Paved patio area to side. Large gardens surrounding the property in neat lawn bounded by mature trees and hedging. Decking areas to the rear overlooking gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.