Ardenlee Court is a small cul de sac off Ardenlee Green which is off the Ravenhill Road, providing easy access to Belfast City Centre, transport links, Ormeau and Cherryvale Parks and all the shops, restaurant's and cafés of the Ormeau Road. The property itself offers well proportioned accommodation comprising two good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining, a modern fitted kitchen and a luxury white bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle. In addition to an oil heating system and double glazing, this home also benefits from off street parking to front and an easily maintained loose stone patio area to rear. This is a fantastic first time purchase.
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch. Tiled flooring. Inner door to:
- Lounge / Dining 19'5 x 12'6 (5.92m x 3.81m)
- Additional Lounge/dining image
- Kitchen 12'6 x 8'0 (3.81m x 2.44m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite work tops. Built in 4 ring hob and stainless steel under-oven. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Access to patio area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'5 x 10'0 (3.18m x 3.05m)
- Wall to wall sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 8'10 x 7'7 (2.69m x 2.31m)
- Double built in robe.
- White bathroom suite with mixer taps and shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Large walk in shower Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls.
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored for storage.
- Outside Front
- Block paved driveway to front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed loose stone patio are to rear with range of plants and shrubs. Housing oil boiler. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that there is communal fees of £120 per annum which is for the maintenance of the communal grounds for the development.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.