We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Mallusk Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring and open to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob, integrated appliances and access to a furnished cloakroom and rear garden. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is allocated parking at rear and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 11'0'' ALT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.35m ALT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 14'6'' X 8'8'' (4.42m X 2.64m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/ freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 13'2'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 4.01m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 9'9'' X 7'10'' (2.97m X 2.39m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, floating vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel radiator
- Parking at rear
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.