Modernised Period Town House In Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this most popular location this well presented end town terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has benefited in the past from an NIHE Enveloping Scheme to include re-roofing, new rainwater goods and boundary walls. A rear yard plus garden to front, driveway and a most convenient location with excellent shopping and Public Transport all close by makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door.
- Lounge 3.38 x 4.22 (11'1" x 13'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.20 x 2.13 (13'9" x 7'0")
- Stainless steel sink unit, good range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven, extractor fan, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.84 x 3.94 (9'4" x 12'11")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in cupboard fixed stairs leading to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.27 (9'10" x 7'5")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 2.39 x 3.82 (7'10" x 12'6")
- Floored and sheeted, under eaves storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Front garden, enclosed rear yard, off street car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.