Situated off the Beechill Road, Woodland Manor was constructed around 15 years ago and this particular property has been extended and modernised since original construction and now offers excellent family orientated accommodation. The internal accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, three with en-suite showers, plus study (original bathroom, still plumbed could be converted back), drawing room which provides access to a room currently utilised as a gym area with Hot Tub, but would make an excellent play room. The entrance hall also leads to the living area which in turn leads to a fantastic kitchen / dining area with Utility area. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing. Externally the property is approached by electric gates leading to a large tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars and integral garage. To the rear the present vendors have constructed a large decked area that runs the full width of the house maximising the outside space whilst capturing the afternoon and early evening sun.
- Upvc glass panelled door to entrance hall. Tiled floor.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c. Sink unit. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring.
- Drawing Room 28'10 x 12'2 (8.79m x 3.71m)
- Spot-lights. Access to:
- Gym / Hot Tub Room 18'4 x 14'1 (5.59m x 4.29m)
- Tiled flooring. Sky-light.
Access to integral double garage.
Wall to wall bi folding doors providing access to enclosed decked area.
- Living area 16'1 x 12'2 (4.90m x 3.71m)
- Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / dining / living image
- Kitchen/ Dining 23'4 x 11'2 (7.11m x 3.40m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, walnut effect work tops. Stainless steel double sink unit with mixer taps. Built in gas hob, double oven, centre island, stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 12'2 (4.19m x 3.71m)
- Triple built in slide-robes.
- Comprising walk in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 14'5 x 10'6 (4.39m x 3.20m)
- Triple mirrored robes.
- Comprising walk in shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c. Tiled walls, Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Three 12'10 x 12'10 (3.91m x 3.91m)
- (Currently master bedroom) Double mirrored slide-robes.
- Walk in shower cubicle with shower unit drench head and hand shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, low flush w.c. Tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Four 12'2 x 12'6 (3.71m x 3.81m)
- Home Office 7'10 x 7'10 (2.39m x 2.39m)
- Formerly bathroom all plumbing still in place.
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space. Floored for storage.
- Outside Front
- Approached by electric gates the property benefits from a large tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars.
Access is also provided to the integral double garage.
- Integral double garage
- Twin up and over doors, light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Large, structurally supported decked area bordered by timber fencing that captures the late afternoon sun. Large storage shed with light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.