Prominent Commercial Building Next to One of Belfast's Busiest Arterial Routes
No 1 Twaddell Avenue is currently a single storey traditionally brick built detached hall fronting onto the junction of Twaddell Avenue and the Crumlin Road, one of Belfast's busiest arterial routes. Accommodation extended to 800 sq ft incorporating showroom, storeroom, kitchen and reception hall with electric roller shutter doors and alarm system.
Internal viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall/Reception Area
- Recessed lighting, carpeted floor.
- Kitchen 2.59m x 1.78m (8'6" x 5'10")
- Finished with a range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, adjoining WC and access to roof space storage.
- Storeroom 2.62m x1.75m (8'7" x 5'9")
- Showroom 9.14m x 6.40m (30'0" x 21'0")
- Suspended ceiling, recessed fluorescent strip lighting, carpeted floor.
- This showroom fronts onto Twaddell Avenue close to the junction with the Crumlin Road in North Belfast, situated approximately 2.5 miles from Belfast City Centre, the property benefits from the excellent transport links to the City and the range of local and national retailers serving the immediate area.
- We are advised by the LPSNI website that the NAV of the property is £2,100 for the 2017/18 year.
This equates to a rates liability of £1,244.63 for that year.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.